Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday, Jan. 6, 2007 Update

I will not be making the girls varsity softball game today or the varsity II boys basketball game. There are just too many things on my plate this weekend. I will try to do both intermediate boys basketball games and possibly part of the JV basketball game. I will be attending the advanced theatre performance tonight. I wish I could cover everything but there just is no way.

There is also diving, swimming, wrestling and a big JV boys soccer game that isn't even on my list. I'm sorry.

I did want to show you a photo I took yesterday at the Iolani girls varsity soccer game. This is from about 50 yards away!


I was able to get the compressed ball in a few volleyball shots this year. I "sort of" got one in softball. This is the first time I've been able to do it with soccer. Soccer is particularly difficult because your subject is usually pretty far away. To get the timing and focus just right is particularly satisfying.

No comments: