Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tentative Schedule 12/4/06 - 12/10/06

A word about my scheduling just so you know what I'm thinking. I know I've been giving priority to softball and I will be giving softball priority again this week. The softball games are regular season games, so even though soccer and basketball are starting up, I understand their games to be pre-season. My philosophy is to give regular season games priority even if I'm neglecting other teams I haven't covered. Once the regular seasons start I will give priority to teams I haven't covered as much, so I hope it evens out as much as possible.

This week:

Monday - day off
Tuesday - Int Red Softball
Wednesday - Varsity Softball
Thursday - Girls Int Tennis
Friday - JV Softball vs Punahou
Saturday - Tentatively the Intermediate Basketball Tournament at Punahou

No comments: