Monday, November 06, 2006

Tentative Schedule - 11/6 through 11/11


This looks to be a slow week for photography.

Monday - if Iolani is playing in the early Div II Water Polo game today, I will be there for a short while. I am checking on the schedule.
Wednesday - ILH Water Polo Div I playoff game at 6:30 Kamehameha Pool, Iolani vs Pac-5, the winner plays Punahou on Friday
Friday:
1. I will be at XC States but not taking photos commercially as I will just be there as a doting dad.*
2. ILH water polo champs at Kamehameha.
Saturday:
1. Aulea Swim meet at Kailua District Park, 8:30am
2. Varsity football vs Damien, 7pm at Kaiser H.S.

* The HHSAA has an exclusive contract with another photographer to cover all the State Championships, so I will use this time to catch up on team collages, individual collages and posters. If you are interested in any of these products, please contact me.

No comments: