Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Crazy Friday!


Intermediate Boys Water Polo

I've had quite a few requests for water polo and volleyball, so I did my best to be there on Friday. The Varsity II boys water polo team had a match against Pac-5 at 5pm. I arrived about 4pm hoping to get some good photos during warmup when the light was still good. To my delight the boys intermediate water polo team was having a scrimmage, so I shot a bunch of them. Notice the different colors. That's from the light constantly changing from sun to shade.

A few are shown here:

















Varsity II Boys Water Polo

At about 4:30pm, the Varsity II team took over the pool with warmups for their game with Pac-5. Pac-5 stormed to a 3-0 lead by the end of the first quarter. Then Iolani tightened up their defense and grabbed the momentum. It was 4-3 at the half when I had to leave. Final score was 6-4, Iolani. Nice comeback boys!


Then if was off to volleyball.

No comments: