Thursday, September 28, 2006

Catching up!

It's been busier than usual. Hard to get to the blog!

On Tuesday, I saw a great tennis match. Our JV Girls team played a combined Sacred Hearts/Priory team. Both teams were undefeated and this team beat Punahou, which automatically makes them the favorite for the crown in my book. As the match got going, I could see we had a chance. And, it worked out that way! The Iolani girls pulled out a 3-1 victory. One match had to be called due to darkness.

On Wednesday, I covered the Iolani JV Black volleyball game against Maryknoll. This one was over very quickly, 25-5 and 25-15. Today I'm running with the girls XC team.

On Friday I'm going to try to get some water polo shots. The light won't be that good, and I like to use long lenses for water polo, but I'll see if I can get a few. I also am trying to work out a way to attend the Girls varsity volleyball game.

No comments: