Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday, September 9, 2006

Hi All,

After covering the cross-country meet at Kamehameha Schools this morning (6 races, about 5 hours), I decided that was enough for the day. I considered going to the boys' varsity volleyball match, but drive out to Mililani? Then I thought about the boys varsity football game at Aloha Stadium. Hmmmm, black uniforms at night, ugh! Enough to give a photographer heartburn!

So, I'm having a relatively easy Saturday to gear up for next week when Iolani athletics really swings into action. Presently, I have something planned for every weekday afternoon next week.

This is my tentative schedule:

Monday - JV Red Girls Soccer
Tuesday - Girls Varsity Volleyball
Wednesday - Girls JV Black Volleyball
Thursday - Boys JV Black Volleyball
Friday - Girls JV Black Soccer
Saturday - Intermediate Football and Cross-Country

I'm expecting to get the official results from today's XC meet sometime on Sunday. If I have time, I will analyze the results and post again if I can think of something useful to say. All photos from today's XC meet are being uploaded as I type this. I expect all galleries to be operational by about 10pm Saturday night.

Until tomorrow, Al

No comments: