Sunday, September 17, 2006

Iolani Intermediate Football Team Comes Up With Big Win!


This was nice, very nice. From the looks of the Punahou bench, all 130 of them, I was a bit concerned. But, once they started playing, it was pretty obvious that the Raiders were the better team, by quite a bit.

Our offense was cooking. I saw lots of good, strong play from our QB (Jarrett Arakawa - 9th grade), receivers (Trevyn Tulonghari - 8th grade), Sheldon Lee and Andrew Skalmon (both 9th grade). Also, Sean Nada and Jaron Teramoto, who seemed to be everywhere.

I'm sure there were others that made great contributions, especially in both lines. You can't dominate on both sides of the ball the way this team dominated without effective line play.

To make it even sweeter, the light was good, so I was able to get a lot of great photos. I haven't done that many football games, but I have to say when the light is good, it is a great sport to photograph. Here are a few that I especially liked. To visit the complete gallery, click here.

No comments: